1 Peter 4:8-11
New International Version (NIV)
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
“In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we’re pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker’s praise without anxiety.” – A.W. Tozer
Love life, don’t just get by. It’s a choice. Start today, it’s about new beginnings.
- God really does have a purpose in our lives, we just have to remember to open our eyes to see it.follow us 1 month ago
- For me a good day can go bad if I just hang around negative people. bit.ly/10FgOf0 #biblefollow us 1 month ago
- If you have trust issues, you haven't truly trusted God.follow us 1 month ago
- When you say you believe something, the proof is in your actions. @lifebibleversesfollow us 1 month ago
- We have the power to build up and the power to tear down. @lifebibleversesfollow us 1 month ago